Undergraduate and graduate students can apply to work at 学生生活和领导力发展 (SLLD). 学生可以作为学生中心的工作人员, 入职培训及毕业典礼工人, 或大学活动委员会协调员. 要了解更多在SLLD工作的机会，请访问 学生就业页面.
SLLD是快节奏的, student-centered department on campus that is dedicated to helping students develop as student leaders and professionals. 从活动策划, 客户关系, 促进对话, 或者在委员会或工作组任职, student staff members are able to find ways to apply their academic skills to co-curricular involvements. 每学年招收学生教职员, 热情地提供监督, coaching, advising, and mentorship that allows students to grow into professionals that are prepared for employment post-graduation.
To be eligible for employment at SLLD, the ideal candidate should:
- 已经并将保持至少2.50 GPA;
- Have previous student leadership and event-planning experience, preferably at Metro State;
- Is aware of the extracurricular interests of Metro students and has innovative, practical ideas for events/activities that address those interests;
- Is able to work effectively both as a member of a team and independently;
- Is able to meet on-going deadlines and can manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously;
- Is able to appropriately hold peers accountable to expectations and the student code of conduct, 最近没有违反行为准则的行为;
- Is able to attend all SLLD staff meetings, trainings/retreats, and events;
- Is organized and detail-oriented; and,
- Is fluent in D2L, Microsoft Word, Excel, email, google applications, and Social Media.
For more information about employment opportunities at SLLD, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.